The Hawk Eye

• "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful" ~Eric Thomas (submitted by Justin Edgecombe)

• “If you take the time to do something correct the first time, you don’t have to spend the extra time redoing it.” (Submitted by Dr. Young)

• “The future belongs to those who are prepared.... Education is the passport to the future.” ~Malcolm X (Submitted by Mr. Hennessy)

Hillcrest HS Drama Group Announces Performances of “Clue: On Stage (High School Edition)”

Back to Article
Back to Article

The Hillcrest High School Drama Group is pleased to announce performance dates for its Fall 2018 production: Clue: On Stage (High School Edition). Public performances, which will take place in the Hillcrest Cafe, will be Friday, November 30th and Saturday, December 1st at 6:00 P.M. Tickets are available at the door beginning a half hour before show time for $4 each.

According to playscripts.com, “It’s a dark and stormy night, and you’ve been invited to a very unusual dinner party. Each of the guests has an alias, the butler offers a variety of weapons, and the host is, well . . . dead. So whodunnit? Join the iconic oddballs known as Scarlet, Plum, White, Green, Peacock, and Mustard as they race to find the murderer in Boddy Manor before the body count stacks up. Based on the cult classic film and the popular board game, Clue is a madcap comedy that will keep you guessing until the final twist.”